Buyer Payment Rules
When you click on an ad and call an advertiser, the advertiser will owe you $.25 (for a click) or $1.00 (for a call) if:
- You buy the product or service you entered in the search box to find the ad.
- You buy in the location you entered in the search box: National (anywhere in the United States) or local (in the city or zip you specified in your search).
- Your call lasts 90 seconds or more (does not apply to visiting a website).
- You reach a person, not an answering machine (does not apply to visiting a website).
- You buy on the day of your call or on the day you visited the advertiser's site.
- You buy after you call the advertiser or visit the advertiser's site.
- You can collect your $.25 or $1.00, though an Amazon e-giftcard or a PayPal transfer, if you submit a picture of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $.25 or $1.00 is probably not enough for you to go to the trouble of submitting a receipt, so we let you play a Double or Nothing Game (on your Buyer Dashboard).
- At each stage of the game your payment can double, and your odds of winning are 50%.
- You can win up to $1,048,576.
- To collect your prize, you must submit a picture of your timestamped receipt to email@example.com (keep your original receipt in case of dispute).
- You agree to allow Paybuyer to contact the merchant and your bank to verify the authenticity of the receipt (usually we will not need to take this step).
- 7-Day Rule - Important If you do not redeem your money within 7 days, the system will play Double or Nothing for you up to $64, at which time you can redeem your money or continue playing Double or Nothing on your own.
- The rules for receiving a payment ($0.25) for a click to a website are the same as the rules above for a call, except that you are not required to spend any specific amount of time on the advertiser's site.
- You can enter without making a purchase. No Purchase Entry rules are here.
Have a Question?
Give us a call anytime at (602) 491-9299, or use the form below to send us an e-mail.